Patron Family Military Makeover - Panama City, FL
Tarkett is proud to bring you another Military Makeover.
We teamed up with our friends from Kilgore’s Flooring & Ceramic Tile and Gilford-Johnson Flooring to install over 1,800 sq. ft. of flooring. The Patron family and designers chose one of our newest ProGen rigid core designs, as well as Transcend SureSet luxury vinyl planks, and Sedona carpet. The crew was joined by two special guests, Tarkett North America’s President & CEO Jeff Fenwick, and SVP of Operations Dominic Coletta, who were happy to lend a hand in the triple-digit heat!
To learn more about the specific flooring products installed in this makeover, click on the links below.
- Installed in the Patron Family’s Kitchen, Dining Room, Family Room, Foyer and Master Bedroom
- New style for 2019 with more realistic wood design
- 100% waterproof; safe to use in any room that encounters water
- Installs with basic hand tools, even over existing floors, saving time and money
- Ultra-durable material stands up to kids, pets, stains and heavy furniture
- No temperature limits, won’t buckle or warp from water or sunlight
- Installed in the Patron Family’s Play Room
- 24 beautiful wood and stone designs to match any décor
- Repositionable planks and tiles make installation super easy for DIYers
- 100% waterproof, safe for any room
- Comfortable and quiet underfoot
- Fully recyclable
- Get $250 back on qualifying purchases through 2019
- Installed in the Patron Family’s Second Bedroom
- One of our thickest, most comfortable carpets
- Choose from 9 elegant styles
- 3M Scotchgard® protected – repels spills, stains and soiling
- Green Label Plus certified so you know it’s safe for your family
- 100% solution-dyed polyester
- Made in the USA and backed by Lifetime Warranties for stains, pet urine and soil
*We are currently in the process of integrating Lexmark products into the Tarkett family, so please note you will be redirected to an outside site for these products until we can showcase them on residential.tarkett.com.